Grown up~


Though i know no one will ever read this. But well, i think i shall keep this to myself. 
Today is the 1 Dec 2012. They said the world is ending. Will it end? how will it end? Who knows? we can only wait for that day to come.

By the way, 
I shall update about my life now. 
Well, now i am studying in Ngee Ann Polytechnic Diploma of Chinese media and communication. A course that i love, just coz it is in chinese. Actually i am really happy that my parents support and respect my choice. 

my life have not been smooth the past 10 years? i guess? 
Not getting good results is one. Especially English Language. Not likable among friends. becoming more and more selfish. I admit i have change. i don't like the change. 

While reading these posts, i realized this '岁月不饶人。失去的青春只能变成一种回忆.' 
I feel that i have really grown up. Four long years. From a 14 year old girl to a 18 year old young lady. How much have i  been through? How much have i suffered? 

Sometimes, i think i am really brave. so brave to overcome all these all alone. 
What have i left in secondary school? People start their first love, have their achievement. 
They left beautiful memories during the secondary school year. But because of my poor results for PSLE i lost my confident. I didn't want to make new friends, i am afraid they would laugh at me. And because i retained on sec 3, I am getting more and more self centered. I started to 疏远 from my primary school friends. I hate this. Really. why am i suffering all these? 

But i didn't do anything that were harmful to myself. For example some youngster start to cut themselves, commit crimes. They will regret for life! 
I am really thankful that i didn't take the wrong move. i need to thank myself so being so brave. i am proud of myself. Sometimes i think of the past, with all those evil eyes looking down on me, i can't take it. I don't want to go back to the past. I LOVE WHAT I HAVE NOW. 

I WORK HARD AND PASSED O LEVEL WITH ACCEPTABLE GRADES WHICH I AM PROUD OF. even though i didn't get all As. But overall, it was GREAT. Finally, i didn't let my parents down. No one is going to say I am stupid ever again. I really hate this word. STUPID. 

yeah, so much have changed. the people around have changes. I make a lot of new friends. of course some friends still remain.

I am bless to have : Chin Teng (since pri 4), Verbena( since sec 1). They are my best best friends. 
of course , Yuan Lin and Zimo too. 

And love life, it is still blank yet. But i believe one day that someone will come~ HOPE SO. 

Comments